As of January 2018, Dr. Keith Nichols is now affiliated with MDVIP.
We offer comprehensive physical exams, same- or next-day appointments, and 24/7 access to Dr. Nichols through office hours, email, or cell phone for an annual fee.
We have limited our practice to better serve our patients.
Please visit mdvip.com/patients/how-to-join-mdvip
for more information and how you can sign up!
Keith A. Nichols, MD, PLLC serves Owego, New York and the surrounding region. This privately owned practice and its predecessors have been serving patients for over 3 decades with a wide range of Family Medicine services.
Keith’s father Philip Nichols started the practice in Owego in 1953. Keith started in Owego in 1981.
Board Certified Family Medicine physician offering such services as:
- Adult/Geriatric Services
- Physical exams
- Electrocardiograms, pulmonary function tests, etc
- Senior Aviation Medical Examiner- FAA designate (flight physicals)
- ATC and all classes
- Suboxone, substance abuse and chronic pain management
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) and Occupational Medicine Expertise and Services
- NRCME certified provider for DOT/CDL Physicals
- Certified Provider in the New York State Medical Marijuana Program